Hy-Vee Coupons & Promo Codes: 10% Off (February 2023)
- HY-VEE COUPONBuy And Save $1 Off w/ Hy-Vee Coupon Code
- HY-VEE COUPONEnjoy 10% Off With Hy-Vee CodeUsed 32 times
- HY-VEE COUPONBuy And Save $15 Off With Promo CodeUsed 31 times
Get the latest Hy-Vee coupons and promo codes sent to your inbox
Expired Hy-Vee Coupons
- HY-VEE COUPONEnjoy 20% Off w/ Discount Code
- HY-VEE COUPONBuy And Save 50% Off w/ Hy-Vee Discount Code
- HY-VEE COUPONBuy And Save $15 Off w/ Discount Code
We've found 3 active and working Hy-Vee coupons. Our members save money by using these Hy-Vee discount codes at the checkout.
- Today's top Hy-Vee offer is Enjoy 20% Off w/ Discount Code
- Our best Hy-Vee coupon code will save you 10%
- Shoppers have saved an average of $10.33 with our Hy-Vee promo codes
- The last time we posted a Hy-Vee discount code was on February 03 2023 (2 days ago)
Last Updated2 days ago
This is how DealDrop finds coupons
At DealDrop, we always have an eye out for coupon and discount codes. We work with a lot of different partners that actively share coupons with us, and we also scan the web regularly for the latest codes that may be different from what's already been shared with us. Plus, we get direct feedback on promos from you when you submit a coupon.
This is how we verify Hy-Vee promo codes
We're shoppers too, and we know how frustrating it can be to find a coupon code that ends up
not working. Here at DealDrop we do our best to keep that from happening a few ways:
- Your feedback: if you tried a coupon and it didn't work, please tell us! That way we can keep an eye on the success rate of the code, and once it reaches a certain threshold we pull it or put it in the "expired" category. When you share whether or not a coupon worked or didn't work, it helps us tweak our scanners and validate the sources we use for our coupons and codes.
- Fast publishing: We aim to publish coupon codes as rapidly as we find them, so if they have a short window for use (like Black Friday, Christmas or Cyber Monday), you'll have as much chance to use them as you can.
This is how you should use the Hy-Vee promo codes
All the coupons we include on DealDrop are for online stores rather than physical shops near
you, so these coupon codes should really be used online when you're shopping.
From the Hy-Vee list of codes on the Hy-Vee page, click "Show Coupon Code" or for the code you want to copy. This should show a pop-up that has the code visible, and then click "copy code." Now the code is in your clipboard. From there, go to the website as you normally would (there should be a link to the store on the coupon listing page as well).
Once you get to the Hy-Vee checkout, paste the coupon code into the discount box. (Sometimes retailers will try to hide these fields, so if you don't see the option to add a coupon right away, look around for little text like "Have a discount code?" or "Want to add a coupon?").
If the code says "Get Deal" this is a promo that you don't need a code for and will be automatically applied on the website if you meet the coupon criteria.
Of course, if you want a more streamlined process for finding and using coupons, we also have a Chrome extension you can install in your browser that makes the search for promo codes a bit more straightforward.
My Hy-Vee discount code doesn't work
There are a few reasons why your promo code might not have worked:
- The code isn't valid for your items: Sometimes promo codes are product-specific, where maybe it would work for sandals, for example, and not sneakers.
- The code required a certain cart value: Some promos also are only valid once you spend a certain amount.
- The item you want is already on sale: Most of the time, discount codes don't stack and apply to items that are already on sale.
- The code is expired: Yes, sometimes this does happen, as all coupons expire eventually. We do our best to keep on top of expired coupons, there are a lot of shops online though! If you try using a code and you get the response that it's expired, please do let us know and we'll get it sorted as quickly as we can.
Here are some other tips on how to save money with Hy-Vee
There are a lot of different ways to save money on a lot of stores online without a discount code. A few common ways include:
- Sign up to the newsletter: A lot of the time, companies will offer first-time newsletter subscribers either a generic “welcome” promo code or a unique one specific to your email address. Typically these are max 25% off.
- Abandon your cart: While not all stores do this, a lot of the time if you go to the checkout and start to buy and fill out your details, get a few steps in, but leave before you enter your credit card details, some will send you a discount code in your email. Look out for an email like “You forgot something.” Many times these promos will be time-sensitive.
- Become a member: Sometimes stores have memberships, where you can build up points that then can be redeemed for certain benefits, like discounts off purchases, free shipping or perks you may not be able to get otherwise. Usually these are free programs to join.
- Refer other people: Sometimes stores will give you a discount if you share a unique referral link with your friends, family, or other people on the Internet and then those people buy from the store. Usually you'll get a discount after other people have bought from them using your link and not before.
- Read through our guide to saving money online: There are a few more tips to save money when shopping online that aren't included here. We don't want to keep you from finding a promo code for your purchase right now, so when you have the chance, read through our guide to online shopping and other research.
Are DealDrop's coupons safe?
Yes, we absolutely aim to keep our coupons safe! Our business model at DealDrop means we make money when you use the promo codes and shop (through our links), so we have no reason to try and fake our discount, send you to different websites or try and steal your information. Our goal is to help you have the best experience shopping online with the best deal you've been able to find.
Does Hy-Vee have any working coupons & promo codes at the moment?
Yes! We've found 3 coupons for Hy-Vee.
When was the last time you found coupons for Hy-Vee?
We last found a promo code on February 03 2023. If we've missed a coupon, please let us know by submitting it.
What is today's best Hy-Vee coupon?
The top coupon for Hy-Vee at the moment is Enjoy 20% Off w/ Discount Code.
How do I add Hy-Vee coupons to my order?
To add a Hy-Vee coupon to your online shopping cart, you will need to follow these steps:
- Copy a coupon code from DealDrop: Once you have found a hy-vee.com coupon code, copy it to your clipboard by highlighting it and pressing "Ctrl+C" on a Windows computer or "Command+C" on a Mac.
- Go to checkout: Once you have finished shopping, click on the "checkout" button to proceed to the payment page.
- Enter the best Hy-Vee Coupons & Promo Codes: On the payment page, there will usually be a field where you can enter the coupon code. Paste the code into this field by pressing "Ctrl+V" on a Windows computer or "Command+V" on a Mac.
- Apply the coupon: After entering the coupon code, click on the "apply" button to apply the discount to your purchase.
- Check the discount: The discount should be applied to your purchase and reflected in the total amount due.
- Complete the checkout process: Once you have verified that the discount has been applied, you can complete the checkout process by entering your payment and shipping information and placing your order.
How do I contact Hy-Vee?
Hy-Vee Coupon Stats