Staples Coupons: 50% Off (January 2023)
- STAPLES COUPON50% Off Document Printing and Marketing Materials
- STAPLES COUPONEnjoy 20% Off With staples.com Promo Code
- STAPLES COUPONTake $25 Off w/ staples.com Discount Code
- STAPLES COUPONEnjoy 30% Off Any Purchase at staples.com
- STAPLES COUPONGet $20 Off
Expired Staples Coupons
- STAPLES COUPON50% Off Document Printing and Marketing Materials
- STAPLES COUPONSave 50% Off Document Printing and Marketing Materials
- STAPLES COUPONReceive 15% Off File Folders and hanging file folders
- STAPLES COUPONBuy And Save 60% Off And Save Money
- STAPLES COUPONReceive 30% Off When You Use This Code
If you’re looking at upgrading your home office, you’re wanting to head into Staples. Maybe, you just opened an office and you want to add a few additional features, you’re heading to Staples. As one of America’s largest home and office supplies stores, you’re virtually able to find anything and everything you could ever need when it comes to setting up your space for success.
Founded in 1985, Staples has grown into one of the biggest office supply stores in the US. There are over 1040 stores (that’s a whole lot of paperclips) in countries all over the world. The founder Tom Stemberg really nailed the brief when he realized that there was a demand and need for a store that sells specifically office supplies.
As Staples has grown over the years, so have the product categories. You can get the usual suspects when it comes to decking out your office; paper, pens, computers, and printers, but you can also expect to find such items as coffee machines (upgrading the coffee room anyone?), cleaning supplies, and a wide range of Mail & Ship products.
Generally, you’ll find the prices and Staples to be extremely competitive, they aim to always offer great quality products at unbeatable prices. If you’ve ever shopped with Microsoft, Amazon, Target, Walmart, and Office Depot, you’ll likely enjoy what you find at Staples. Remember, always make use of the Staples discount codes when you head to the checkout.
Last Updated3 days ago
This is how DealDrop finds coupons
At DealDrop, we always have an eye out for coupon and discount codes. We work with a lot of different partners that actively share coupons with us, and we also scan the web regularly for the latest codes that may be different from what's already been shared with us. Plus, we get direct feedback on promos from you when you submit a coupon.
This is how we verify Staples promo codes
We're shoppers too, and we know how frustrating it can be to find a coupon code that ends up
not working. Here at DealDrop we do our best to keep that from happening a few ways:
- Your feedback: if you tried a coupon and it didn't work, please tell us! That way we can keep an eye on the success rate of the code, and once it reaches a certain threshold we pull it or put it in the "expired" category. When you share whether or not a coupon worked or didn't work, it helps us tweak our scanners and validate the sources we use for our coupons and codes.
- Fast publishing: We aim to publish coupon codes as rapidly as we find them, so if they have a short window for use (like Black Friday, Christmas or Cyber Monday), you'll have as much chance to use them as you can.
This is how you should use the Staples promo codes
All the coupons we include on DealDrop are for online stores rather than physical shops near
you, so these coupon codes should really be used online when you're shopping.
From the Staples list of codes on the Staples page, click "Show Coupon Code" or for the code you want to copy. This should show a pop-up that has the code visible, and then click "copy code." Now the code is in your clipboard. From there, go to the website as you normally would (there should be a link to the store on the coupon listing page as well).
Once you get to the Staples checkout, paste the coupon code into the discount box. (Sometimes retailers will try to hide these fields, so if you don't see the option to add a coupon right away, look around for little text like "Have a discount code?" or "Want to add a coupon?").
If the code says "Get Deal" this is a promo that you don't need a code for and will be automatically applied on the website if you meet the coupon criteria.
Of course, if you want a more streamlined process for finding and using coupons, we also have a Chrome extension you can install in your browser that makes the search for promo codes a bit more straightforward.
My Staples discount code doesn't work
There are a few reasons why your promo code might not have worked:
- The code isn't valid for your items: Sometimes promo codes are product-specific, where maybe it would work for sandals, for example, and not sneakers.
- The code required a certain cart value: Some promos also are only valid once you spend a certain amount.
- The item you want is already on sale: Most of the time, discount codes don't stack and apply to items that are already on sale.
- The code is expired: Yes, sometimes this does happen, as all coupons expire eventually. We do our best to keep on top of expired coupons, there are a lot of shops online though! If you try using a code and you get the response that it's expired, please do let us know and we'll get it sorted as quickly as we can.
Here are some other tips on how to save money with Staples
There are a lot of different ways to save money on a lot of stores online without a discount code. A few common ways include:
- Sign up to the newsletter: A lot of the time, companies will offer first-time newsletter subscribers either a generic “welcome” promo code or a unique one specific to your email address. Typically these are max 25% off.
- Abandon your cart: While not all stores do this, a lot of the time if you go to the checkout and start to buy and fill out your details, get a few steps in, but leave before you enter your credit card details, some will send you a discount code in your email. Look out for an email like “You forgot something.” Many times these promos will be time-sensitive.
- Become a member: Sometimes stores have memberships, where you can build up points that then can be redeemed for certain benefits, like discounts off purchases, free shipping or perks you may not be able to get otherwise. Usually these are free programs to join.
- Refer other people: Sometimes stores will give you a discount if you share a unique referral link with your friends, family, or other people on the Internet and then those people buy from the store. Usually you'll get a discount after other people have bought from them using your link and not before.
- Read through our guide to saving money online: There are a few more tips to save money when shopping online that aren't included here. We don't want to keep you from finding a promo code for your purchase right now, so when you have the chance, read through our guide to online shopping and other research.
Are DealDrop's coupons safe?
Yes, we absolutely aim to keep our coupons safe! Our business model at DealDrop means we make money when you use the promo codes and shop (through our links), so we have no reason to try and fake our discount, send you to different websites or try and steal your information. Our goal is to help you have the best experience shopping online with the best deal you've been able to find.
How do I add Staples coupons to my order?
- Complete your shopping at Staples and add all your items to the store’s cart.
- Find the best coupon or deal on DealDrop and click Show Coupon Code.
- Paste the code in the 'Promo Code' or 'Coupon Code' box on the Staples checkout page.
- View your savings and complete the checkout process.
- Enjoy your new purchase and the money you've saved :)
Can someone from Staples help with setting up or fixing my computer?
Yes, the Staples Solutionshop Tech Services team can help with a wide range of needs when it comes to computer setup and repair. You can also book in at-home installation services if you need them.
Can I print at Staples?
Yes, you can get a wide range of items printed depending on your requirements.
Do I need to go into a Staples store to get my device repaired or installed?
No, you can receive the Staples Solutionshop Tech Services online or by phone.
How long does a Staples item take to be delivered?
Generally, your item will be shipped the next business day if the order is placed before 5 pm. You can expect delivery to take anywhere between 5 - 10 business days.
Reasons why some Staples promo codes may not work
Chosen items do not meet the criteria of the offers. There may be sales only available for certain products, price ranges, or periods.
The offer has already expired. This occurs when you try to redeem the code after the stated end date.
Items are already on sale. Some discounts are only for non-sale items. This means that you cannot get another discount on already reduced prices.
What can I buy from Staples?
You most definitely can buy more than just staples when you visit a Staples store. Staples offer a huge range of items that will have your at-home or business setup sorted. You can find anything from Laser Printers, Supertank Printers, Bags & Briefcases, Chairs, Lighting, Book Shelves, and Boxes & Pads. If there’s something you need when it comes to upgrading, replacing, installing an office or office setup, you can find it at Staples.
How do I redeem Staples Coupons?
Step 1: Find your Staples discount codes on this page and click the button to view the code. The promo code will be automatically copied to the clipboard on your smartphone or computer.
Step 2: Navigate to Staples and place the items you'd like to buy in your shopping cart. When finished shopping, click "Checkout" or "View Cart" to navigate to the checkout page.
Step 3: At the Staples checkout page, look for the text box called "Promo Code" or "Discount Code." Once you locate it, paste your Staples promo code into this box. Your discount for Staples will be applied.
What is the Staples Rewards program all about?
The Staples Rewards program is all about giving back to loyal customers who shop with Staples time and time again (even if it’s not all the time, it’s still worth looking into). They have different tiers within their program that unlock different benefits and features. You can join with their Rewards Base, Rewards Base Plus, Rewards Premier, or their Rewards Elite. The different tiers are either free or some come at a charge, however, the higher up you are on the rewards program the bigger the benefits.
You can expect to get offers on delivery options, rewards back on purchases, ink and toner recycling rewards, access to exclusive deals, bonus sale events, monthly product samples, expedited refund on returns, print and marketing services, technology service, and priority customer service.
If you’re thinking of joining the Staples Rewards program, a great start is to check the options to find which best suits you. Some are tailored more to businesses whereas others are more suited for the individual shopper.
How does DealDrop work with Staples?
DealDrop verifies, curates, and shares content and offers for brands we think you'll love. In certain cases, we may receive a commission from brands you find on our website. When you’re low on your office supplies, be sure to add one of the Staples promo codes to your checkout to grab yourself an even sweeter deal.
How do I contact Staples?
Staples Coupon Stats