Walmart Promo Codes & Discount Coupons: 90% Off (February 2023)
- WALMART COUPONEnjoy $20 Off When You Use This Promo CodeUsed 103 times
- WALMART COUPONReceive $5 Off w/ walmart.com Discount Code
- WALMART COUPONSave 90% Off w/ Walmart Promo CodeUsed 65 times
- WALMART COUPONTake 42% Off Your PurchaseUsed 55 times
- WALMART COUPONGet 10% Off With walmart.com Coupon CodeUsed 32 times
Get the latest Walmart coupons and promo codes sent to your inbox
Expired Walmart Coupons
- WALMART COUPONGet 70% Off w/ Coupon CodeUsed 102 times
- WALMART COUPONUp To $3 Off w/ Walmart Code + Free ShippingUsed 58 times
- WALMART COUPONBuy And Save 10% Off w/ walmart.com Discount CodeUsed 60 times
- WALMART COUPONGet $20 Off w/ walmart.com CodeUsed 88 times
If there’s one thing we love to do in our spare time, it’s browsing the massive range at Walmart. Anything you can think of, literally anything, you can likely find it at Walmart. They have kept their largest company in the world title for quite some time and that because they know a thing or two about selling great products at great prices - the majority of American homes will think of Walmart if they need new utensils, shoes, electronics, or car supplies, a household name that has been around since 1962. If you’re still not one hundred percent sold on what Walmart is about and what they offer, just think along the lines of Target, Costco, Best Buy, Home Depot, and Kohls.
These retail tycoons have created a company that really caters to its customers. With the extensive range of items they stock, you can expect to go onto the Walmart site and find more than you bargained for at ridiculously great prices. And that’s the exact magic of Walmart, they’ve stayed true to their mission of offering great items for great prices, and over the years they’ve managed to gain and retain a super loyal customer base that will choose to go nowhere else except Walmart. If we’ve convinced you to have a browse, we promise you won’t be disappointed, be sure to use one of the Walmart Discount Codes to grab yourself an even more delightful sale.
Last Updated19 hours ago
This is how DealDrop finds coupons
At DealDrop, we always have an eye out for coupon and discount codes. We work with a lot of different partners that actively share coupons with us, and we also scan the web regularly for the latest codes that may be different from what's already been shared with us. Plus, we get direct feedback on promos from you when you submit a coupon.
This is how we verify Walmart promo codes
We're shoppers too, and we know how frustrating it can be to find a coupon code that ends up
not working. Here at DealDrop we do our best to keep that from happening a few ways:
- Your feedback: if you tried a coupon and it didn't work, please tell us! That way we can keep an eye on the success rate of the code, and once it reaches a certain threshold we pull it or put it in the "expired" category. When you share whether or not a coupon worked or didn't work, it helps us tweak our scanners and validate the sources we use for our coupons and codes.
- Fast publishing: We aim to publish coupon codes as rapidly as we find them, so if they have a short window for use (like Black Friday, Christmas or Cyber Monday), you'll have as much chance to use them as you can.
This is how you should use the Walmart promo codes
All the coupons we include on DealDrop are for online stores rather than physical shops near
you, so these coupon codes should really be used online when you're shopping.
From the Walmart list of codes on the Walmart page, click "Show Coupon Code" or for the code you want to copy. This should show a pop-up that has the code visible, and then click "copy code." Now the code is in your clipboard. From there, go to the website as you normally would (there should be a link to the store on the coupon listing page as well).
Once you get to the Walmart checkout, paste the coupon code into the discount box. (Sometimes retailers will try to hide these fields, so if you don't see the option to add a coupon right away, look around for little text like "Have a discount code?" or "Want to add a coupon?").
If the code says "Get Deal" this is a promo that you don't need a code for and will be automatically applied on the website if you meet the coupon criteria.
Of course, if you want a more streamlined process for finding and using coupons, we also have a Chrome extension you can install in your browser that makes the search for promo codes a bit more straightforward.
My Walmart discount code doesn't work
There are a few reasons why your promo code might not have worked:
- The code isn't valid for your items: Sometimes promo codes are product-specific, where maybe it would work for sandals, for example, and not sneakers.
- The code required a certain cart value: Some promos also are only valid once you spend a certain amount.
- The item you want is already on sale: Most of the time, discount codes don't stack and apply to items that are already on sale.
- The code is expired: Yes, sometimes this does happen, as all coupons expire eventually. We do our best to keep on top of expired coupons, there are a lot of shops online though! If you try using a code and you get the response that it's expired, please do let us know and we'll get it sorted as quickly as we can.
Here are some other tips on how to save money with Walmart
There are a lot of different ways to save money on a lot of stores online without a discount code. A few common ways include:
- Sign up to the newsletter: A lot of the time, companies will offer first-time newsletter subscribers either a generic “welcome” promo code or a unique one specific to your email address. Typically these are max 25% off.
- Abandon your cart: While not all stores do this, a lot of the time if you go to the checkout and start to buy and fill out your details, get a few steps in, but leave before you enter your credit card details, some will send you a discount code in your email. Look out for an email like “You forgot something.” Many times these promos will be time-sensitive.
- Become a member: Sometimes stores have memberships, where you can build up points that then can be redeemed for certain benefits, like discounts off purchases, free shipping or perks you may not be able to get otherwise. Usually these are free programs to join.
- Refer other people: Sometimes stores will give you a discount if you share a unique referral link with your friends, family, or other people on the Internet and then those people buy from the store. Usually you'll get a discount after other people have bought from them using your link and not before.
- Read through our guide to saving money online: There are a few more tips to save money when shopping online that aren't included here. We don't want to keep you from finding a promo code for your purchase right now, so when you have the chance, read through our guide to online shopping and other research.
Are DealDrop's coupons safe?
Yes, we absolutely aim to keep our coupons safe! Our business model at DealDrop means we make money when you use the promo codes and shop (through our links), so we have no reason to try and fake our discount, send you to different websites or try and steal your information. Our goal is to help you have the best experience shopping online with the best deal you've been able to find.
How do I add Walmart coupons to my order?
- Complete your shopping at Walmart and add all your items to the store’s cart
- Find the best coupon or deal on DealDrop and click Show Coupon Code
- Paste the code in the 'Promo Code' or 'Coupon Code' box on the Walmart checkout page.
- View your savings and complete the checkout process.
- Enjoy your new purchase and the money you've saved :)
Does Walmart price match?
Walmart online will price match any item that is found in an in-store Walmart - they do not price match with competitors' pricing.
Where can’t I use my Walmart gift card?
You can’t use your Walmart gift card for the third-party partners we work with, for instance, your gift card cannot be used for Products from the Portrait Studio, Products and services from a hair salon, and Products and services from any leased Vision Center. They’re also not valid for Money Orders or Eye Exams.
Can you park your RV at Walmart?
You actually can. Walmart sees RV travelers as one of their best customers and even though they don’t have facilities of power or plumbing for you to use, you can use the available space for overnight stays. It is worth noting that the discretion of this type of parking is on a store-to-store basis, so it’s always worth calling your local store to see what their policies are.
How many Walmart stores are there?
There are over 10,000 stores worldwide.
Do Walmart offer refunds?
Yes, you have up to 90 days to make a return or an exchange from your purchase date.
Reasons Why Some Walmart Promo Codes May Not Work
Chosen items do not meet the criteria of the offers. There may be sales only available for certain products, price ranges, or periods.
The offer has already expired. This occurs when you try to redeem the code after the stated end date.
Items are already on sale. Some discounts are only for non-sale items. This means that you cannot get another discount on already reduced prices.
What Can You Buy At Walmart?
It would be much easier to list what are the items that Walmart doesn't sell, with an extensive and ever-growing list of items, they are the biggest company in the world as they offer their customers bucketloads of options. You can walk into a Walmart and organize your dinner from the groceries section and as you’re browsing you can upgrade your beauty selection. It's also a great place to update and homewares you may need, do you need new bedding and towels? They’ve got you covered. Not to mention, you can get your car sorted if you need new tires, body paint, or detailing.
How Do I Redeem Walmart Coupons?
Step 1: Find your Walmart discount codes on this page and click the button to view the code. The promo code will be automatically copied to the clipboard on your smartphone or computer.
Step 2: Navigate to Walmart and place the items you'd like to buy in your shopping cart. When finished shopping, click "Checkout" or "View Cart '' to navigate to the checkout page.
Step 3: At the Walmart checkout page, look for the text box called "Promo Code" or "Discount Code." Once you locate it, paste your Walmart promo code into this box. Your discount for Walmart will be applied.
How Does Walmart Help The Community?
As one of the leading retailers in the world, they not only have a lot of items on offer, they have a lot of cash in the bank. However, Walmart does integrate and offer their community a range of initiatives, grants, and programs to help assist all local communities where they may need it most. They have an educational program that covers tuition for college degrees or high school diplomas, offering people who would otherwise not further their education the opportunity to better themselves with no additional costs. They also run several grants throughout the year to ensure local communities are getting the support if they need it, supporting where they can to ensure their customers and locals feel they’re not in it alone.
How Does DealDrop Work With Walmart?
DealDrop verifies, curates, and shares content and offers for brands we think you'll love. In certain cases, we may receive a commission from brands you find on our website. And, even though Walmart is known for its great prices, it’s always nice to save a few extra pennies if you can, we’ll always make sure you’re getting the best possible price with every single shop.
Walmart Coupon Stats