June & January Promo Codes and Coupon Codes: 50% Off (January 2023)
- JUNE & JANUARY COUPONBuy And Save 50% Off at the Checkout
- JUNE & JANUARY COUPONEarn 25% Off w/ June & January Code
Expired June & January Coupons
- JUNE & JANUARY COUPONGet 20% Off With June & January Code
- JUNE & JANUARY COUPON25% Off w/ June & January Promo Code
- JUNE & JANUARY COUPONEnjoy 50% Off w/ June & January Code
- JUNE & JANUARY COUPONGet 50% Off at juneandjanuary.com
- JUNE & JANUARY COUPON30% Off at the June & January Checkout
About June & January
June & January began as a kids clothing brand and over the past 10 years has expanded to an online one stop shop for the entire family including children's basics, accessories + shoes and curated gifts. Women owned since 2011!
We've found 2 active and working June & January coupons. Our members save money by using these June & January discount codes at the checkout.
- Today's top June & January offer is Earn 25% Off w/ June & January Code
- Our best June & January coupon code will save you 50%
- Shoppers have saved an average of $5 with our June & January promo codes
- The last time we posted a June & January discount code was on December 26 2022 (last month)
Shop June & Januaryjuneandjanuary.com
Last Updatedlast month
This is how DealDrop finds coupons
At DealDrop, we always have an eye out for coupon and discount codes. We work with a lot of different partners that actively share coupons with us, and we also scan the web regularly for the latest codes that may be different from what's already been shared with us. Plus, we get direct feedback on promos from you when you submit a coupon.
This is how we verify June & January promo codes
We're shoppers too, and we know how frustrating it can be to find a coupon code that ends up
not working. Here at DealDrop we do our best to keep that from happening a few ways:
- Your feedback: if you tried a coupon and it didn't work, please tell us! That way we can keep an eye on the success rate of the code, and once it reaches a certain threshold we pull it or put it in the "expired" category. When you share whether or not a coupon worked or didn't work, it helps us tweak our scanners and validate the sources we use for our coupons and codes.
- Fast publishing: We aim to publish coupon codes as rapidly as we find them, so if they have a short window for use (like Black Friday, Christmas or Cyber Monday), you'll have as much chance to use them as you can.
This is how you should use the June & January promo codes
All the coupons we include on DealDrop are for online stores rather than physical shops near
you, so these coupon codes should really be used online when you're shopping.
From the June & January list of codes on the June & January page, click "Show Coupon Code" or for the code you want to copy. This should show a pop-up that has the code visible, and then click "copy code." Now the code is in your clipboard. From there, go to the website as you normally would (there should be a link to the store on the coupon listing page as well).
Once you get to the June & January checkout, paste the coupon code into the discount box. (Sometimes retailers will try to hide these fields, so if you don't see the option to add a coupon right away, look around for little text like "Have a discount code?" or "Want to add a coupon?").
If the code says "Get Deal" this is a promo that you don't need a code for and will be automatically applied on the website if you meet the coupon criteria.
Of course, if you want a more streamlined process for finding and using coupons, we also have a Chrome extension you can install in your browser that makes the search for promo codes a bit more straightforward.
My June & January discount code doesn't work
There are a few reasons why your promo code might not have worked:
- The code isn't valid for your items: Sometimes promo codes are product-specific, where maybe it would work for sandals, for example, and not sneakers.
- The code required a certain cart value: Some promos also are only valid once you spend a certain amount.
- The item you want is already on sale: Most of the time, discount codes don't stack and apply to items that are already on sale.
- The code is expired: Yes, sometimes this does happen, as all coupons expire eventually. We do our best to keep on top of expired coupons, there are a lot of shops online though! If you try using a code and you get the response that it's expired, please do let us know and we'll get it sorted as quickly as we can.
Here are some other tips on how to save money with June & January
There are a lot of different ways to save money on a lot of stores online without a discount code. A few common ways include:
- Sign up to the newsletter: A lot of the time, companies will offer first-time newsletter subscribers either a generic “welcome” promo code or a unique one specific to your email address. Typically these are max 25% off.
- Abandon your cart: While not all stores do this, a lot of the time if you go to the checkout and start to buy and fill out your details, get a few steps in, but leave before you enter your credit card details, some will send you a discount code in your email. Look out for an email like “You forgot something.” Many times these promos will be time-sensitive.
- Become a member: Sometimes stores have memberships, where you can build up points that then can be redeemed for certain benefits, like discounts off purchases, free shipping or perks you may not be able to get otherwise. Usually these are free programs to join.
- Refer other people: Sometimes stores will give you a discount if you share a unique referral link with your friends, family, or other people on the Internet and then those people buy from the store. Usually you'll get a discount after other people have bought from them using your link and not before.
- Read through our guide to saving money online: There are a few more tips to save money when shopping online that aren't included here. We don't want to keep you from finding a promo code for your purchase right now, so when you have the chance, read through our guide to online shopping and other research.
Are DealDrop's coupons safe?
Yes, we absolutely aim to keep our coupons safe! Our business model at DealDrop means we make money when you use the promo codes and shop (through our links), so we have no reason to try and fake our discount, send you to different websites or try and steal your information. Our goal is to help you have the best experience shopping online with the best deal you've been able to find.
June & January FAQs
Does June & January have any working coupons & promo codes at the moment?
Yes! We've found 2 coupons for June & January.
When was the last time you found coupons for June & January?
We last found a promo code on December 26 2022. If we've missed a coupon, please let us know by submitting it.
What is today's best June & January coupon?
The top coupon for June & January at the moment is Earn 25% Off w/ June & January Code.
How do I add June & January coupons to my order?
To add a June & January coupon to your online shopping cart, you will need to follow these steps:
- Copy a coupon code from DealDrop: Once you have found a juneandjanuary.com coupon code, copy it to your clipboard by highlighting it and pressing "Ctrl+C" on a Windows computer or "Command+C" on a Mac.
- Go to checkout: Once you have finished shopping, click on the "checkout" button to proceed to the payment page.
- Enter the best June & January Promo Codes: On the payment page, there will usually be a field where you can enter the coupon code. Paste the code into this field by pressing "Ctrl+V" on a Windows computer or "Command+V" on a Mac.
- Apply the coupon: After entering the coupon code, click on the "apply" button to apply the discount to your purchase.
- Check the discount: The discount should be applied to your purchase and reflected in the total amount due.
- Complete the checkout process: Once you have verified that the discount has been applied, you can complete the checkout process by entering your payment and shipping information and placing your order.
June & January Coupon Stats