October 10, 2022
Thinking up a good Instagram caption can be difficult, especially if you’re operating a page for a business. Instagram captions can establish a clear and consistent voice for your business. You can establish a brand, attract more customers, and generate revenue from there. Of course, coming up with witty Instagram captions is easier said than done. That’s where we come in.
Tired of wasting time and energy writing all your Instagram captions from scratch? It’s time to simplify things. For your convenience, we’ve compiled several lists of captions for Instagram. We have IG captions for all your Instagram needs, whether you’re celebrating a holiday, posting a team selfie, or hoping to inspire your audience with an interesting quote.
Business Instagram Captions
For businesses, Instagram offers a valuable opportunity to humanize your company. Unlike your typical ad, Instagram posts can offer an inside look into your business and employees while adding some personality to your brand. With the Insta captions listed below, you can make announcements and post about your business without seeming too corporate or robotic.
1. Tired of [pain point]? Our latest product is here to save you. Click the link in our bio to learn more.
2. Hello [city]! We’re in the area for [event]. If you see us, come and say hi! 👋
3. We just wanted to put a spotlight on [@employee]! Our team wouldn’t be complete without them.
4. [Business] started right here in [location]. So proud of our roots and our growth. 😊
5. Want to join our amazing team and help us develop our latest products? Click the link in our bio to view our current job openings!
6. Take advantage of our flash sale to save big on [product/service]! [playful emojis]
7. Always great to see [standout customer] at the office. Thank you for stopping by!
8. Guess who’s on Instagram? We finally made it! Give us a follow to keep up with our latest deals, products, and other fun stuff.
9. Can you spot our CEO? No hints! 👀
10. We have something to tell you…but not yet. Stay tuned for a huge announcement on [date]. 🎉
Seasonal Instagram Captions
Not all captions for Instagram posts should be evergreen. The seasons change, and so should your captions! The best captions for Instagram are relevant and relatable for readers. An easy way to connect with your audience is to comment on the changing fall leaves or the first winter snowfall. Here are some seasonal Instagram captions for each of the four seasons!
1. The leaves are changing and so are our line of products! 🍂 Check out our newest arrivals on our online shop.
2. It’s finally sweater weather
3. Pumpkin is the spice of life
4. It’s chilly out there! ❄️ What are you doing to stay cozy?
5. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
6. April showers bring May flowers 🌺
7. Spring has sprung.
8. So much sun, so little time 🌞
9. I can sea clearly now 🌊
10. Life’s better in flip flops
Quotes for Instagram Captions
Struggling to come up with a message that’s inspiring, hopeful, or motivational for your Instagram? Save yourself time and stress by finding existing quotes for Instagram that suit your brand and content. The right quote can make an impact on your audience, whether you’re trying to inspire or amuse them. There are Instagram quotes for everything. Here are just a few of our favorites.
1. “When you change your thoughts, remember to also change your world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
2. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
3. “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.” – Vernon Sanders Law
4. “When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier.” – Diane Von Furstenberg
5. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
6. “I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done.” – Lucille Ball
7. “Take your victories, whatever they may be, cherish them, use them, but don’t settle for them.” – Mia Hamm
8. “Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller
9. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
10. “Don’t settle for average. Bring your best to the moment. Then, whether it fails or succeeds, at least you know you gave all you had.” – Angela Bassett
Short Instagram Captions
Good captions don’t have to be lengthy or complex. In fact, short Instagram captions are often preferable. The content you’re posting should be the focus anyway, so why add a paragraph-length caption below? Sometimes simply tagging someone who’s in the photo, or the person who took the photo, is all your content needs. Here are a few short Instagram captions to help you with your next post.
1. Link in bio
2. [relevant emoji]
3. [relevant hashtag]
5. Happy Weekend
7. Swipe left
8. Photo dump!
10. Photo Credit: @[account]
Witty Instagram Captions
Who doesn’t like to laugh? Humor is a fantastic way to connect with your audience and establish brand loyalty. Most people, especially those on social media, like it when businesses don’t take themselves too seriously. Feel free to use these witty Instagram captions to elevate your content and showcase your personality.
1. Don’t worry if plan A fails. There are 25 more letters in the alphabet.
2. You can’t live a full life on an empty stomach.
3. All you need is love…and investors. All you need is love and investors.
4. Trying not to put the pro in procrastinate.
5. Today is one of those days that even my coffee needs a coffee.
6. Taking care of business 🎶
7. When nothing goes right, go left.
8. Follow your heart, but take your brain with you 🧠
9. Instagram caption currently loading 🙃
10. Crazy co-workers are the best co-workers 🤪
Holiday Instagram Captions
If you haven’t been acknowledging major holidays like Valentine’s Day or Christmas on your profile, you’re missing out. Holiday Instagram captions and holiday-centric content can optimize your page and attract a larger audience.
You can use your Instagram profile to spread some holiday cheer, no matter what holidays you and your team celebrate. Here are some good Instagram captions for a variety of holidays to inspire your future posts!
1. Walking into 2023 like…
2. Witch way to the office candy? 🎃
3. Keep calm and eat latkes. Happy Hanukkah!
4. Simply having a wonderful Christmastime
5. Wishing light and love to everyone celebrating Diwali!
6. Ears hoping you have a hoppy Easter 🐰
7. The paddy don’t start ’til I walk in ☘️
8. All you need is love (and chocolate) ❤️
9. Feeling extra grateful for all of our followers this Thanksgiving
10. New lunar new year, new me
Cute Instagram Captions
Cute dominates the internet. Whether it’s content about precious pets or swoon-worthy dates, anything that makes you go aww is almost guaranteed to get attention online. If you have some cute content that you’d like to post on your Instagram, you’ll need a caption to go with it. The cute captions listed below can be used by businesses and individual influencers alike.
1. Stress less and enjoy the best 🥰
2. Sweet as sugar
3. [Business]’s lovable mascot 🐶
4. Dream big by sleeping more 😉
5. Jealous of my [product]? If only there was some way for it to be yours…link in bio
6. Look for the magic in every moment
7. Felt cute. Will not be deleting later.
8. Sunday Funday 💃 💃
9. Best. Job. Ever.
10. Our most valuable employee [pet]
Enhance Your Insta Profile for Less
Thinking up content for your Instagram profile can be even harder than coming up with captions. If you want to attract followers, you’ll need to post engaging content regularly that’s suited to your brand. For individual influencers, this could be fashion hauls, product reviews, travel photos, and more. The cost of these items and activities adds up, but DealDrop can help you stay on budget.
DealDrop has partnered with over 100,000 merchants from around the world to provide you with discounts, deals, coupons, and promo codes for your online shopping needs. We have free coupons for restaurants, travel gear, clothing, home decor, furniture, accessories, flights, hotels, coffee, cosmetics, and so much more. DealDrop makes it easy to save on products and services that elevate your content. If you have any partnership-related inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at your next opportunity.