7 min reading - Jun 02, 2022
Bath & Body Works is a popular store for fragrances, candles, body creams, soap, bath products, and more. As one of the largest bath shop chains in the United States, Bath & Body Works offers a huge variety of products that look, feel, and smell luxurious. With just a few Bath & Body Works items, you can transform your bathroom into a home spa.
Not sure if you can afford a Bath & Body Works shopping spree? You might be surprised! There are plenty of ways to save money at Bath & Body Works. If you’re unsure where to start, here’s a helpful guide for navigating their semi-annual sale, finding Bath & Body Works coupons, and other money-saving tips.
One of the most effective ways to save money at Bath & Body Works is to wait for their semi-annual sale. If you hold off until one of the two sales, you could save up to 75% on select items. This includes hand soaps, body lotions, candles, and much more.
In previous years, the first of the two sales occurred during the summer, from around June 14 to July 12. The second one happens in winter, sometime after Christmas until around January 18. As you can see, both sales typically last for 3-4 weeks. This gives you plenty of time to find products you’ll love. However, you should note that the in-store sale sometimes occurs a few days before the online sale begins.
Historically, these semi-annual sales have occurred in-store exclusively. However, they’ve recently run the sale online as well in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. So if you plan on taking advantage of their next semi-annual sale, it wouldn’t hurt to check their website or give them a call to see if the sale will still be offered online.
Though Bath & Body Works runs its sales for a few weeks at a time, you should try to buy products in the early days of the sale. If you wait until the last week or two, you’ll have far fewer items to choose from. It’s also important to note that their selection may vary in-store and online. If you can’t find the items you want in-store during the semi-annual sale, you should take a moment to check their website as well.
So, what can you expect from the next semi-annual sale? Bath & Body Works is always introducing new bath products and changing up their sales for the next big winter or summer event. All to say, it’s impossible to know for sure what deals will be offered.
That said, you can get a general idea of what deals and discounts to expect by looking at previous semi-annual sales. Some of the most memorable deals from past sales include 50% off select 3-wick candles, hand soaps, and body creams. They also offered five packs of hand sanitizers for $4 and fragrance refills for $3.50. If any of these products interest you, you won’t want to miss out on the next big sale. With prices this low, it’s the perfect time to treat yourself or get ahead on your gift shopping!
Do you prefer to do your shopping online? Not interested in waiting until Bath & Body Works’ next big semi-annual sale? Then you should absolutely take advantage of as many coupons and discount codes as you can. If you do your shopping outside of their winter and summer sales, coupons are the most effective way to cut costs.
The good news is that finding free coupons for Bath & Body Works and other popular stores has never been easier. You can access a wide variety of free coupon codes, discounts, deals, and promo codes with DealDrop. With our selection of Bath & Body Works coupons, you could enjoy free shipping and discounts ranging from 5% to 40% off your order. They’ll make it appear as though you’re shopping Bath & Body Works’ hottest sales, except you won’t have to worry about dwindling inventories.
Waiting for the semi-annual sale and using coupons aren’t the only ways to save money on Bath & Body Works products. Here are a few other money-saving tips for Bath & Body Works that are simple and effective.
1. Use coupons during the sale – Use coupons during the Bath & Body Works semi-annual sale to maximize your savings. When paired together, your discounts could be massive.
2. Remember their price adjust policy – Bath & Body Works has a price adjust policy, which means they’ll honor a lower price on a product if you’ve bought it within the last 14 days. They may also observe a coupon three days before its beginning date (if it has one).
3. Try using expired coupons – Don’t throw out your expired Bath & Body Works coupons just yet! They offer a three-day grace period that allows you to use coupons up to three days after their expiration date.
4. Compare in-store and online prices – When you find an item you like in-store, use your phone to quickly locate that same item on Bath & Body Works’ online store. If the price is lower online, you could opt to order through the website instead. The savings may be meager at first, but they could amount to a lot over time if you make this a habit.
5. Don’t miss out on free shipping – Bath & Body Works doesn’t offer free shipping regularly, so it’s wise to take advantage of it when it comes up. In addition, they will occasionally do very short promotions where you can get free shipping if you spend over a certain amount on the website (usually somewhere between $25 and $50).
This doesn’t necessarily mean you should spend more than you normally would to get free shipping. Instead, you can simply hold off on buying Bath & Body Works products until free shipping is available. By that point, you should have more than enough on your wish list to qualify!
6. Use discounted gift cards – Another clever way of saving money at Bath & Body Works is to buy discounted gift cards. These are unwanted gift cards that people have sold to websites like Gift Card Granny and Raise.
Through these sites, you can pay something like $25.00 for a $30.00 gift card to stores like Bath & Body Works, Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond, etc. The gift card will still be worth $30.00 when you go to use it, which saves you a few dollars with relatively little effort.
7. Keep items in your cart – If you’re shopping online and don’t need a product right away, try letting it sit in your cart for a week or so. If an online store like Bath & Body Works already has your email, there’s a chance that they’ll reach out to remind you about the items in your cart.
More importantly, they may email you a coupon code for a small discount to encourage you to finish your purchase. Of course, this doesn’t work with all stores, but it’s worth a try!
8. Sign up for Bath & Body Works emails – Signing up for an email list is one of the easiest ways to get a discount code at Bath & Body Works and most other online shops. You may even get exclusive access to promotions that are only available for a limited time. In addition, if you ever get tired of receiving emails from Bath & Body Works, you can simply click the unsubscribe option included with every email.
9. Follow Bath & Body Works on social media – By following Bath & Body Works on social media, you’ll be able to keep up with their latest deals and promotions. You can even take a few minutes to enter their contests and giveaways! Bath & Body Works is active on several social media platforms, including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and Twitter.
With these tips, you’ll have no problem getting a great deal next time you shop at Bath & Body Works! If you’re not sure where to get free coupons — no problem. We’re here to help.